Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tutorial

Thursday was quite a special day. Tiernan and I got a three our tutorial from Esme - I actually was able to make that gift box! And - Esme took us shopping at Yadni’s Junkyard. Now, that was fun. Earlier in the week Text had shown me Freebies Dungeon and the Gnybie Store, Powder Mill. These were two more free places. Jack, Esme, and I also spent some time on the third level platform. After securing a parcel we were able to put houses there which Tiernan and I had bought at Yadni’s. What came through loud and clear to me was the value of individualized instruction. Two weeks ago I was hopelessly lost with technical and cognitive challenges! Esme taking the time to spend with us made the course fun again instead of being so frustrating. Thanks, Esme.

No comments: