Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Time!

I must say I'm enjoying a more relaxed schedule now that school is out - hot and muggy this weekend so I decided to stay inside after church to catch up on some paperwork - naturally I gravitated to Moodle and made a few posts - it really is fun to have the time to do this - in our youth we don't appreciate the college experience as much as in later years - I discovered this a number of years ago when my daughter and I went looking at colleges - everywhere we went I was immediately hit with the "youth bug"! I wished I could be a college student again and as my father used to say "knew what I knew today" - well, I must confess I feel the same way about being a student at Marlboro - sometimes I wish I was a full time grad student - it's tricky taking this "one course a year" but it is what it is - Jack calls it being on the "Methuselah" track! Maybe by 2020 Jack and I will be doing our Capstones!

No comments: